Thursday, September 9, 2010

Infection: 2010 - Oshkosh Zombie Walk

One of the reasons I haven't been posting as regularly the last several weeks has to do with the fact that my husband and I are both on the planning committee for the annual Oshkosh zombie walk called Infection. I'm in charge of food service, which is one of the ways the walk helps to make money to support the Time Community Theatre, an old run-down cinema that we're trying to bring back from the dead.

Of course, I contributed some of my art to the walk as well. I donated three custom catnip toys to the event to be used as prizes. Last year I contributed a zombie survival kit for cats. It contained a med kit, molotov cocktail and chainsaw catnip toy. This year I did zombie cupcakes. I didn't get any photos, but I will make some more soon to list in the shop.

I also sewed a pageant sash for Miss Zombie Walk. It was my first time sewing with slippery fabric. It was pink with black letters. Check out a picture of the pageant winner: Phal-angi, a zombie with a finger fetish. She was so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment