Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New catnip toy: cracked tooth

This one is right out of my worst nightmares. Literally. I have dreams about tooth decay or my teeth falling out on a regular basis. Not sure where that phobia came from, but this little guy makes having a cracked tooth a slightly more cute prospect:
I've been staying busy preparing my new etsy shop, Buttons by Bernie. The profile, policies and banner are up. Now I just have to start listing items. Exciting! It's been a year since I started heartfeltwool, so it's fun to go through the process of setting up a new shop again.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this! (actually, i featured it in my blog post today :P) i'm definitely going to be spoiling our new little ones. :)

    did you know dreams of your teeth falling out is one of the most universal? i've never had it, but it's one of the most common dream themes ever. i forget what it stands for (something to do with money i think), but there are a lot of good dream dictionary websites out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli,
    That's really interesting! I had absolutely no idea that those types of dreams were so common. It's cool to think about recurring themes that come up in dreams across cultures.

    Thanks for the kind words on your blog! Your kitties are SO cute. It must be fun spoiling them. :)

    ReplyDelete